Saturday, January 7, 2012

Little Talks




This is Maddie, who happens to be the sister of Edwin (my previous post). Maddie is eleven years old and wants to be an actress when she grows up. She was so excited to be photographed, which is such a nice change. I understand the fear of being photographed. I go out a lot and ask strangers if I can photograph them and I think they instantly think I'm going to do something terrible with their image. It's just kind of sad that it's come to that. And it's not just strangers: even my own grandma won't let me near her when I am holding a camera. So, naturally, Maddie and I had such a fun time. I wish I had more kids like her and Edwin to photograph. It's such a nice change.

1 comment:

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

these are beautiful portraits -- you've captured Maddie's special, luminescent quality wonderfully.